The webinar will highlight and address challenges pertained to establishing Telehealth legal and business-models during & Post Emergency Situation. This webinar aims at establishing the platform to exchange Telehealth experiences and best practices among the stakeholders of the Healthcare ecosystems from different countries & regions.
Topics to be discussed will include:
- How can we implement health as quickly and effectively as possible?
- What practical steps do we need to take at the beginning to ensure the system is adopted?
- What do we need to do about telehealth regulation?
- What is the best way to check product or platform certification?
- How do we register the technology?
- Who has control of the patient data?
- How do we get patient consent?
- How can we protect patient and health professional data?
- What steps do we need to take to stop a system being hacked or data being forwarded to third parties?
- How can you train the healthcare team to use telehealth systems quickly and effectively?
Who should view this:
Doctors, Hospital system managers, Hospitals & Clinical management , IT managers, Health insurers, Pharma companies,Telehealth platforms providers,Regulators or Anyone involved in healthcare regulatory and data protection.